Telephony signal collection and analysis system. The TSA 6000 provides
complete analysis of telephony signals including caller ID protocols, FXS/FXO interface testing, DTMF, power ringing, single frequency
interference noise, call progress tones, noise, DC Impairments.
New TSA600 Software Release Available
Who is using the TSA6000
Enhanced FFT Analysis and ATA Test Suite for TIA-1063.     Expanded Remote Control capability.
Test conformance to TIA-1063 Telecommunications User Premises Equipment Analog Telephone Port Requirements for Packet-based User Premises Terminal Adapters
The TSA 6000 is FCC, CSA C/US and CE approved.
- VoIP and Set top box analog terminal adaptors (TIA-1063)
- FXS and FXO port testing
- Telephone Line and Caller-ID Signaling Verification and Troubleshooting
- Central Office Signaling Analysis
- Digital Loop Carrier (DLC) Signaling Verification (GR-57)
- CPE Troubleshooting
- Network Equipment Installation Verification
- ILEC / CLEC Signal Interface Troubleshooting
- Caller ID Loop Surveys
- Caller ID (SR-3004, TIA-716, TIA-777A, ETSI ETS 300 659)
- VMWI (TR-1401, TIA-777A)
- Stutter Dial Tone (TIA-855)
- Wireline SMS (ETSI ETS 100 900, ETSI ETS 100 901)
- ADSI Protocol Verification (SR-1273, SR-2461)
- Russian ANI (Russian Caller ID)
- ADEMCO alarm protocol